From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 10:44:47 -0500 (CDT)
Jim,

MIL-PRF-31032 is a U.S. Department of Defense specification.
According to Dave Corbett at the Defense Electronic Supply Center, it
was finished 11/1/95.

I believe that military contractors can obtain copies of military
standards for free (your tax dollars at work). Contact the
Standardization Documents Order Desk, Building 4D, 700 Robbins Ave.,
Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094 (sorry, no phone no.), to apply for copies.

Mike Buetow
IPC Technical Staff
2215 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062