From:
"Aric Parr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
11 Oct 96 16:39:03 -0500

     expect problems only if you use a rosin based paste and water from the
     flux comes in direct contact with rosin.

     Do not use liquid "no-clean" at hand solder unless it is RMA. Most no
     cleans are no clean due to evaporation of all ingredients at the wave.
     If this does not happen, expect field problems unless the panels are
     cleaned.

     You are looking for a specific paste/flux reaction.

     Aric parr