From:
Paul Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 22:57:58 GMT
In your message dated Wednesday 25, September 1996 you wrote :
> Is anyone out there using electrical (BBT) test on inner layers, as opposed
> to AOI, before pressing.  If yes, what are you using for tooling holes to
> register panel to test fixture?
>
> Thanks
> John Parsons
> Pre-Production Engineering
> Circuit Graphics Ltd.

Hello John,

We use electrical test on inner layers and have to scope two holes on each
panel. If it is a step and repeat pattern, we drill the remaining holes on CNC.
These holes must be outside the circuit area otherwise areas of resin starvation
will occur during lamination.

Paul Gould
Teknacron Circuits Ltd
EMail [log in to unmask]