Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 96 07:21:20 EST

Another option is to determine whether the surfactant in the flux is needed for
thermal transfer or not. Eliminating this surfactant will reduce the amount that
can be left on the board.

 Determine which detergent type can be used to best clean the panels before the
post clean rinse. Install a detergent applicator there.

 The cleaner the water the better.