TECHNET Archives

December 2022

From:
"Pauls, Doug O Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Pauls, Doug O Collins
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2022 16:23:34 +0000
No, it was not Bev.  One of ,my colleagues from Vermont.

Douglas Pauls | Technical Fellow | Electronics AMT
COLLINS AEROSPACE
400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA