From:
Sid Tryzbiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 08 Jul 1996 17:31:30 -0400
In our never ending effort to be BEST IN CLASS, we are trying to evaluate
and improve our drilling facility.  We already operate within standards that
are considered excellent in todays competitive marketplace but we would like
to look at improving all aspects of our drilling operation.  Some of the
items we would like to look at are maximized stack height for bit size,
optimum hits, most repoints, best feeds and speeds for small hole drilling,
best entry and backup materials, most efficient number of operators, how to
maintain the maximum amount of actual drilling time, reduced setup time,
improved handling leading to increased productivity with a bottom line of
more quality holes drilled per minute in line with the best printed circuit
shops in the world.

In order to achieve this we are looking for a World Class Drilling
Consultant to help us.  If you know of anyone that fits this description,
anywhere in the world, please drop me a line with his name and number.

Thanks,

Sid Tryzbiak
VP Engineering
Continental Circuits Inc,
1150 Belle Ave
Winter Springs, FL 32708
407-699-5000

The mail list is provided by IPC using SmartList v3.05
To unsubscribe from this list at any time, send a message to:
[log in to unmask] with <subject: unsubscribe> and no text.