TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:08:51 -0500
Steve,

You will get that hour back in November....

In a prior company we used conductive adhesives for die attach to thick film ceramic substrates for hermetically sealed hybrid devices. Wire bonds for the rest of the connections. Fun stuff.

Saw the other comments on the stuff not holding up in non hermetic applications.

I wonder if conformal coating ove rit would help?

Blair