Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 21:12:06 -0400
Scott,

Think your question is right on - about gigahertz.  BUT you're the laminate
supplier, so you know the answers.

I've been pushing our SLC dielectric guys to get info at high frequency -
gigahertz.  The test labs we talk to say it will take several rounds of
artwork to get the stripline set-up right to give us the proper info.  That
is, try a design, measure response, modify artwork and make parts again with
photoimageable dielectric, test again, etc.  And, you know how much MacDermid
likes to spend money.

Dave Hoover of Hadco (Groovey) is right. Some of the smaller (read in Teflon
type) laminate suppliers are getting press because they've paid for the test
work.

Denny Fritz