TECHNET Archives

December 2003

From:
Jim Wertin - AIM Technical Applications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 14:41:09 -0500
Doug..

You may wish to bounce some questions off of a company called RTC - Radiant
Technology Corp.
http://www.radianttech.com

They were pioneers in infrared technology for the component and electronics
assembly industry.
I'm sure they can either help you or point you in the right direction.

regards

Jim