Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 10:03:04 -0400
Good Morning All,

Toni O'Connor's recent postings about NEPCON proceedings sparked a memory
fragment (a painful process).  Toni is quite good at computer searching.  You
are encouraged to take her up on her offers.  Toni is also the person to
contact for EMPF reports.  In some of my recent postings on process analysis,
I referred to EMPFs RR0013 report "An In-Depth Look At Ionic Cleanliness
Testing".  Several individuals asked where they could get a copy of this
report.  Toni would be the one to contact.  Her e-mail address (recently
changed when EMPF metamorphized) is:  [log in to unmask]

Doug Pauls
CSL