From:
"Raber, Rick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 96 08:19:31 EST
We are a facility that builds several different SMTcircuit card assemblies
(50+).  Presently we are in search of a way of possibly improving throughput
from our screen printing operations.  During the evaluation of this process
we've concluded that the screening of (1) individual cca  at a time contributes
to our problem.  Several of our assemblies are screened in a 10-12 up panel
(12"x18") while others are single boards approx 3"x5".  It's the printing of a
single board which presents a problem.

  Our question; Is there anyone who is fixturing multiple single boards and
printing several with one pass on a screen printer?

Note: Unless someone has existing experience, we are not anticipating using this
process for fine pitch (i.e. 25 mil or less)

Any response is appreciated,

Rick Raber
Supervisor, MFG ENG
ITT Industries - Aerospace/Communications Div.
(219)487-5165