From:
[log in to unmask] (ROGER HELD)
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 10:07:22 -0800
     Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc. has an immediate opportunity
     in the following area:

     PCB COMPONENT ENGINEER:

     The successful candidate will have knowledge of PCB fabrication
     methods, materials, and processes, a BS in a technical field, and 3 or
     more years of related experience.  Experience with qualification test
     methods, evaluation testing, failure analysis, and Bellcore
     requirements is also required.

     This position also requires excellent communication skills with an
     understanding of procurement practices and detailed knowledge of
     engineering documentation.  Candidates should also have sound
     experience with PC's (Excel and Word) and PCB CAD/CAM software.

     All the rest you know (competitive salary, some travel, etc.)

     Please forward your resume to:

     Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc.
     Attention: Staffing Department
     P.O. Box 1203
     Norman, OK 73070-1203

     or fax to:

     Roger Held at (405) 573-1297

     NOTE: Please respond quickly.  We advertised this job a month ago, but
     I have been out of the country and have not had a chance to review the
     resumes.  I would like to get more input this coming week.  Also, to
     the people being helped by the EMPF Helpline, your skills are probably
     a good match so don't let this opportunity go by.