From:
[log in to unmask] (Bilal Khalaf -Applications)
Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 08:43:24 -0700

Lou,
I agree with Roger.  Silkscreen on pads should be addressed at design
stages and should not be allowed on pads.  Most of the Gerber editors have
the capability to clear the silkscreen from any pads and hopefully, your
designers/contractors are aware of that capability and know they should not
have silkscreens on pads: SM or thruhole.

bilal