TECHNET Archives

July 2008

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 17:46:35 +0100
Hi Tan

You ask if the risk is minimum - how will we know? You have a mix of
chemistry that will be exposed to variations of both temperature and
humidity whilst under electrical bias - ask yourself, will anyone die
if the end product fails or will I lose my job?

If you answer no to both of these, no problem. On the other hand, you
might want to ask a few more questions to get an acceptable answer.

Graham Naisbitt

On 1 Jul 2008, at 16:50, Tan Geok Ang wrote:

> Thanks, now I got you point. With the peelable mask applied on just
> the IC moulding compound (which will be the last item to be coated),
> is the risk at minimum/ should not be a issue?
> Once, again thanks!

>>> reasons.