From:
Reid Industrial Graphic Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 06:05:04 GMT
To whom it may concern,

Reid Industrial Graphic Products is one of Australia's largest manufacturers
of Membrane Keyswitch panels and Graphic panels. We have now started
manufacturing Analogue Resistive Touch Screens, as you would probably know
the main component of which is Idium Tin Oxide coated PET. We are currently
looking for a high quality long term supplier of this material.

Our requirement is as follows, 7 thou thick PET with a 300 Ohm / Square
coating on one side and a scratch resistant coating on the other. We would
prefer to purchase this material in roll form and would probabyl purchase
approximately 100 square feet at a time. This film must be scratch free and
have an extremely even coating of Idium Tin Oxide. We have in the past
purchased rolls of this material from another supplier in California but the
coating just was not even enough for our application.

Can you supply this material ? if so could you please send information &
pricing on it and other products that you manufacture.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind Regards

Cameron Scott.