From:
simon.ipc.org!pbni.attmail.com!PBN!PBN1!SGraffam (Stacy Graffam)
Date:
Mon, 06 May 1996 08:16:00 +0000

Good morning.  I'm trying to locate the most often used telephony and cable
industry technical standards and compliances established by Bellcore.  In
light of all of the changes that are in place in these industries because of
the new Telecommunications Bill being passed, I'd like to know what to look
for.

Thanks for your help.

Stacy L. Graffam,
Technical Writer, Proposals,