From:
[log in to unmask] (Terry Huddleston)
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 07:16:58 -0700
Could anyone out there provide any information or support to the
following effort;

	We are trying to monitor the cleaning effectiveness of the water
wash (2% solution of 2444 rinse aid saponifier) in our Westek cleaner.
We are using it to clean PWB's that have been soldered using 630-20
water soluble f

lux.

	We are measuring the solutions' PH and titration to determine the
cleaning effectiveness of the water / rinse aid solution.

	Can a relationship be established between the PH and the amount
of rinse aid (titration) as to the remaining cleaning life of the
solution? This will be used as an indicator as to when to replace the
solution in the tank

?

	Thanks for any information or help on this subject.

Terry Huddleston
Teledyne Lewisburg
Lewisburg, TN
PH: (615) 359-4531