Date:
Wed, 03 Apr 96 11:45:04 PST
That "SPC" chart that runs from 6.5 to 8.5 sounds like an arbitrary set-up.
Maybe  effort should be put towards finding what the product needs.  Barring
that, I speculate if there is a viscosity problem, it is too low.  This
condition allows the paste to (one) slump on itseld, and (two) not withstand the
hydraulic pressure generated by the squeegee.  Watch the temperature
dependency/effects on viscosity.

Good Luck
Bill Keaton
(507)837-4325