From:
"Magee, Andrew P" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 03 Sep 1996 13:34:00 -0700
---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes
---------------------------
From: Henson, Sam::(HENSNS)  at ~FABRIK
Date: 9/3/96 4:40AM
To: Andrew P Magee at Rogers-MCD
Subject: Re: FAB:Cupric Chloride Etchant
---------
From: Henson, Sam
      [log in to unmask] (Henson, Sam)
Date: Tue, Sep 3, 1996 4:40 AM
To: Magee, Andrew P

There is a design problem with some equipment. There is not enough
contact
time between the chlorine gas and the liquid. If you add the gas in
excess
of 500 Pounds per day flow rate then it liberates out. I have some
methods
dealing with this but I would need to know which model machine.
 ---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes