TECHNET Archives

April 2019

From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2019 16:56:49 -0400
Happy Friday and watch out your GPS on Sat... http://www.msn.com/en-
us/news/technology/heres-why-your-gps-could-go-haywire-this-weekend/
ar-BBVDtJ9
;-)
jk
On Apr 5, 2019, at 4:43 PM, Decker, Scott Collins wrote:

> "So THAT's a Matador!" I'll bet you remember that one too. Remember
> one of the commercials for it? The couple would come out of the
> restaurant and ask the valet to get the white Matador .The valet
> brought 2 or 3 white cars around, but none were the correct cars
> until he gets the right one. As the people drive off, the valet
> says "So That's a Matador..."
>
> So picture sitting in my dad's truck on a pretty warm day in
> Lancaster/Palmdale California, the windows are both down in the
> truck, I'm in the passenger seat and stopped at a signal. What
> pulls up next to me? None other than one of  Palmdale's finest, who
> just happened to have his window down too. (Are you ready for it?)
> I looked over and slightly down to the police car and said, "Oh, So
> THAT's A Matador"... The light changed green and I just remember
> the cop putting his head down on the steering wheel, watching him
> shake his head and that's the last time I saw him... I mean, What?
>
> Happy Friday everyone...
>
> Scott Decker | Senior Engineer, PCB Design Services CID+ |
> Electronic Systems Center
> COLLINS AEROSPACE
> 3445 S. 5th Street, Suite 170, Phoenix, AZ 85040 U.S.A.
> Tel: 602 308 5957  FAX: 602 243 2347
> [log in to unmask]  www.collinsaerospace.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/
> or privileged information of
> Collins Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are
> not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy,
> distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the
> sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all
> attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly
> appreciated.

>>> u=http-3A__www.mplinc.com&d=
>>> DwIFaQ&c=ilBQI1lupc9Y65XwNblLtw&r=lTRDjB8ojaf7ZaJ9DHeDAm7e-
>>> HFP9fxIkv6
>>> fRnV49HE&m=DpuKw60ajx9DXVwXVVotAbqTtfMgqbAGnV7C3-
>>> u9Q9c&s=xZhzOVJIK-z_
>>> WJU-f8-owFf6Ii5FzxT-j0YYc9RBbtM&e=
>>>>>

>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?
>>> u=http-3A__www.mplinc.com_&d
>>> =DwIFaQ&c=ilBQI1lupc9Y65XwNblLtw&r=lTRDjB8ojaf7ZaJ9DHeDAm7e-
>>> HFP9fxIkv
>>> 6fRnV49HE&m=DpuKw60ajx9DXVwXVVotAbqTtfMgqbAGnV7C3-
>>> u9Q9c&s=kWsQdITvkDR

>>> u=http-3A__www.Diamond-2Dmt.