From:
Paresh Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 96 09:48 CDT
Good morning TechNeters,

Wellcome back to work.

We are considering to purchase Multitroniks MX 920 Cut & Clinch System to
replace hand insertion.  MX 920 used to be Regan, if that's the name you know.

I visited  a manufacturing firm who is using, not the same, but a similar
system for hand insertion.  The performance was impressive.

If you are using MX 920 or any similar system, would you please reply with
your opinion as far as performance, capacity, maintanance, training, set-up
time, ease of using, defect rate, advantages, dis-advantages, etc....

Thanks in advance,
Paresh.