From:
[log in to unmask] (Dave Malanchk)
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 08:13:33 -0500
I have recently subscribed to TechNet and have noticed that although
many questions are asked I don't see all of the responses that I would
expect.

When I use the "REPLY" function of email, the original TechNet
submitter's  address (the question asker) appears on the
(send reply) TO: line and not the TechNet (forum) address. I suspect
that some responses never get on the TechNet forum because of this.

Can't this be changed so that the mail sent out via the TechNet forum
has the default "Reply TO" address of [log in to unmask] ?

If this is not possible, please reiterate to all subscribers, "Send