Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 23:14:34 -0500
I believe that the test board you are referring to is the IPC-B-36 test
board, which has 8 out of it's 10 patterns with 6 mil lines and spaces.  This
test board was used in the IPC Cleaning and Cleanliness Test Program, Phases
1, 2, and 3.  Technical documents for each.  It is currently the test
substrate for J-STD-001A.  The SIR test method in 001A in in Appendix D.

Since I have tested thousands (no exaggeration) of these boards and was on
the committee that designed it, you might want to give me a call after
reviewing the documents for the questions you will probably have.

Doug Pauls
Contamination Studies Labs
317-457-8095