Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 09:12:08 -0400
Lou:

I have some slide rules for use with a Hull cell, that tells you what the
current density at any given point on the Hull cell panel is for a given
amperage through the bath.  In other words, you set the amperage that you are
plating the Hull cell at, and then put the panel next to the slide rule, and
this tells you the current density at every point on the Hull Cell panel.

These puppies were supplied to us by our Licensee in England, W. Canning Ltd.
 I suspect that these are what Mike Barmuta of Fluke was referring to.  If
you want one,  for free, and at no extra cost, contact me.

Rudy Sedlak
RD Chemical Company
Phone 1-888-RDCHEM1
Fax 415-962-0370