From:
Wayne Gitlitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 96 19:40:50 -0300
My passed experience using wet lam was a nightmare. Beware of hold times!!!
Film lockin became a major issue. After 24 hours film would not develop off completely causing a major problem at etch. At the time this was experienced with 9015 and GA1.5.
The coating process needed constant attention. DI water was used and trying to keep an even flow of water the panels was difficult.
Hope this helps you look at potential problems.
		Good Luck