Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 96 06:45:42 PST
     Jerry-

     According to my Global Engineering Documents catalog:

     EIA issues JEDEC standards:

     EIA (Electronic Industries Association)
     2500 Wilson Blvd.
     Arlington VA 22201-3834
     (703)907-7500
     (703)907-7501 Fax

     Global can be reached at (800)624-3974  [Colorado offices]

     Request their "EIA, JEDEC, and TIA Standards and Engineering
     Publications" catalog, 1995 ed.

     Regards,

     Michael S. Alderete
     Sr. R & D Engineer