Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 96 18:35:03 EST
     Yah,

        It works great as long as you don't puncture the rubber and are
     using a hot solution. If you do, the solution slips between the tank
     and rubber and eventually eats its way thru to the other side (unless
     it's stainless) and balloons out like a big black blimp. I had
     this happen once on a tin nickel tank and I spent my new years slicing
     and pumping. (It wasn't fun!) We switched to lined fiberglass with
     metal gerters or bands. That one worked mo' better.

     Groovy