From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 14:25:12 -0500 (CDT)

We have been contacted by one of our member companies that has been
certified to ISO-9001 for over two years.  This member is looking to take
the next step to improve their processes and quality.

The concern is this:  now that everything is documented properly, how do
you gain flexibility in the process that will allow process change
without jeopardizing the certification?

The objective is to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the
ISO-9000 process which will allow a more timely change to the process.

Has any of the Technet participants gone down this path?  Are their any
software or documentations solutions that companies have determined to be
successful?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards

David W. Bergman, V.P. of Technical Programs
IPC
2215 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL  60062-6135
847-509-9700 x340 Phone