TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 12:37:43 -0700
Hi Guy(s), I thought this discussion shouldn't, like many others, just fade
away, but be recorded, so I copied to Dropbox/Soldering and gave this title:

"

*Correspondence about gold scavenge when using SAC and discussion on
alernatives to SAC, e.g. Indium alloys*
*Inge*