TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 18:00:05 +0100
Doug Pauls describes himself as an "Old War Horse".

That's pretty depressing as I know I have quite a few years on him!

When it comes to fluxes and flux residues and how they might impact
on electro-chemical reliability - you really should test to find out
if your production process will be give you acceptable or
unacceptable reliability. The latest IPC-TM-650 2.6.3.7 method will
help...

Kindest regards,

Graham