From:
[log in to unmask] (Doug McKean)
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 10:16:04 -0400
Frank,

I have seen excellent conductivity measurements on bare concrete
floors at some houses that allows them to paint the floor with
industrial conductive paint.  It was cheaper for them to paint rather
than tile.  I have been at other houses where they had to tile because
the conductivity measurements of the concrete prevented painting causing
them to "construct" a conductive floor with tile and grounding.

I have no information on the specific cost comparison between paint and
tile for conductive flooring, but, do get a good set of
reliable measurements on the conductivity of your floor before you
begin.  You may need only paint.

Doug

Doug