Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 96 12:11:14 EDT
Ralph,
Your modification illustration assumes surface copper lands from which the addedcomponent must be isolated.  For small chip components and a little bit of open real estate, what are your thoughts on bonding the component directly to the
"main" pwb and then soldering the jumper wires to the component terminations?

Jeff