From:
[log in to unmask] (Leo Reynolds )
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 14:16:43 -0800
We are going to be placing some 15 mil quad flat packs on a pcb assy to
be used in an automotive like eviornment (off road vehicle type of
vibration is possible) and are wondering if there are any special
processing steps that we whould take to enhance field reliability.

Our customer complains that previously tested engineering samples that
they made had some problems with the fine pitch.  We've not encountered
this type of issue befor.  We and our customer would appreciate any
input you could give us.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Leo Reynolds