From:
"John Gully" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 17:14:52 +600 CDT
Address,

We have existing sales reps for this line of product.  However,
I am needing Technical Publications and/or internal Capital
Justification Proposals that anyone has created to explain in detail
the necessity of having such equipment.  A line card on the
equipment will only tell me what they want me to know, not what
I really need to know.  I remember an article that was published
in PC Fab several years ago on PEP.  Does anyone have it?  If not,
I will sort through PC Fabs paper data base of articles, which
is long.  I do appreciate Bruce M. immediate feedback.

John Gulley - PE