From:
Gary Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 15:01:17 -0400
Ralph;

The revision "A" of IPC-D-317 contains formulas for differential stripline
in flatwire as welss as wire conductors. It also gives something on
differential microstrip. It's too difficult type a formula here. If you
cannot find a copy of the spec, send me you fax number and I will send a
copy of the appropriate page.

Regards,

Gary