TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Matthias Mansfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Matthias Mansfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2013 14:26:16 +0200
Hello Dave,

The boys were a great help with CAD, the cats are still alive and as
Clumpy and Kloumpios continued to complain about missed BAUMA, I
managed for today a job at BAUMA dismounting for the boys! This is
often more interesting than BAUMA itself, and definitely more really
big equipment running and moving than during fair. Maybe they can go
with some air freight directly from BAUMA over MUC airport to their
next destination. Depends on the next quiz winner....

Regards
Matthias

--
Matthias Mansfeld Elektronik * Leiterplattenlayout
Neithardtstr. 3, 85540 Haar; Tel.: 089/4620 093-7, Fax: -8