TECHNET Archives

March 2002

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:14:18 -0000
I was hoping someone else would make this suggestion, but they haven't so I
will risk it.

Alternatively you could use a solderpaste designed for pin testing. When
properly formulated these do not clog pins or machinery so none of these
questions, additional processes and uncertainties arise.

Kind Regards

Mike Fenner

Applications Engineer, European Operations
Indium Corporation
T: + 44 1908 580 400
M: + 44 7810 526 317
F: + 44 1908 580 411