Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 01:38:52 -0400
Our printed circuit manufacturing facility is currently investigating ways to
reduce the amount of water used in its rinsing operations.  I understand that
conductivity meters could be used to ascertain the amount of contamination
within the rinse water; however, is there a predefined limitation as to the
amount of contamination that would be considered acceptable before product
quality would be jeopardized.  In other words are there any established
guidelines to follow when attempting to regulate rinse water flow rates using
conductivity as the basis for water quality.

Any assistance regarding water conservation would be greatly appreciated.