TECHNET Archives

December 2022

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2022 13:39:51 -0700
Thanks Rich,

Confirms what I suspected, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Probably good enough to get you an IP-68 rating for a phone and the like,
but not a replacement for a real coating.

Steve