TECHNET Archives

December 2019

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2019 09:00:27 -0500
Thanks, Doug.    Glad to know there are some remaining uses for either NMP
or methylene chloride still being done.

If any TechNet readers do this re-work, I would like to know your operator
protection practices, and how you assure that the stripping solvent does
not remain embedded in the assembly as it goes into its intended use.
Again, if you wish to contact me off-line, that would be great
Denny Fritz

--
Denny Fritz
Consultant