TECHNET Archives

April 2019

From:
Craig Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Craig Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2019 09:50:36 -0400
Lloyd,

Thank you. Yes I know I have to do the work and I am participating in the webinar.

The question was generic in nature to see which document (obsolete or not) those limits originally came from, because right now it seems the numbers were arbitrarily chosen here many years ago. I don’t find it in the old  IPC documents I have so, my research continues.

Craig Sullivan

Quality Engineer

IT Administrator

Phone:  (607) 266-0480 x115

Fax:  (607) 266-0482

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web:  www.mplinc.com <http://www.mplinc.com/>

MPL, Inc.

41 Dutch Mill Road  |  Ithaca  |  NY  |  14850

An ISO 9001:2015 Certified and ITAR Registered Company

IPC member since 2004