From:
Glynn Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 15:14:11 -0800
We are currently using a CMI Eddy-Current machine to check the plating
thickness of our products. We require that the machine be capable of
checking .032" dia holes.

Our problem is that the stinking probes are so delicate they keep breaking.
Replacement probes are $500!

Can anyone recommend a "fix" for our existing equipment or the phone number
of a different equipment vendor that has possibly engineered a more robust
piece of equipment.

Glynn Shaw, President
Proto Engineering Corp.
181 Commercial St.