TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
"Terry L. Munson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:47:44 -0400
Chris
Dynaloy makes a variety of conformal coating strippers that will work, but
we have found that you can increase the stripping rate and not affect the
mask  and part markings by optimizing the process.
They have a large selection of chemicals that work that we have used for
acrylics, urethane  and silicone coatings. The only coating that we  were not
able to chemically remove is the wonderful paralyene coating which can  be
removed with plasma.

Terry Munson
Foresite
765-457-8095

In a message dated 7/21/2009 3:36:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,