TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
Lenny Kurup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:39:59 -0400 (EDT)
HI LYN,

THE PROBLEM OF HEATING UP THE BOARDS AND SUBSEQUENTLY PHYSICALLY LIFTING
OFF THE EPOXY SM, IS ONE SIMPLY OF COST. TWO HUNDRED BOARDS BECOMES VERY
TIME CONSUMING TO PROCESS IN THAT MANNER, AND THAT MAY ONLY BE PROTOTYPES.
YOU, HOWEVER, DESCRIBED THE ONLY POSSIBLE METHOD FOR STRIPPING THE EPOXY
SM.

LENNY KURUP