From:
Erick Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 09:08:34 -0700
We dewarp loaded and bare boards using this method very effectivly.
We use clamps to return the board back to a flat.  The Tg can be reached
is less than a hr effectively for most boards We bake at 275 F, let the
boards cool, and then remove the restaint bars and clamps.  It works
every time!!! You must remove some heat sensitive components first. Look
for the procedure in the upcomming IPC700D.  There are specifications on
maximum allowable warp.

Erick Russell