TECHNET Archives

February 2022

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2022 18:51:43 -0800
Thanks to all respondents--good tips. I wasn't aware of the leader part
issue: Very impressive they can meet exactly the same visuals.

I also look forward to looking over what Richard posts tomorrow (as always
with posts from Richard!)

Wayne Thayer