From:
"LIM BOON HOCK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 22:27:06 +0800
Are you really able to achieve 1.5 micron dynamic runout ? Are yours  new
drilling machines? I am asking this because some info I have from two
companies said they are controlling at 10 and 15 micron (dynamic runout)
respectively. Maybe you can share some tips on how you can manage to
achieve such a low runout. I would appreciate that.

To other technet users in the drilling section, is 1.5 micron dynamic
runout the norm in your control of dynamic runout?

Regards