TECHNET Archives

December 2019

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:24:58 -0600
Hi Nigel - So I would recommend getting a copy of George Harman's
"Wirebonding in Microelectronics", ISBN 0-930815-25-4. It is a great
reference for the basics of wirebonding and has the baseline information
you are looking for.

Dave Hillman
Collins Aerospace