TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Mitch Morey)
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 11:10:29 -0700

>      Are there any other documents dealing with controlled impedance
> other than IPC-D-317A?  Thanks in advance.

Another, more excellent, document is the newly release IPC-2141 "Controlled
Impedance Circuit Boards and High Speed Logic Design". Actually, I think
it's the cash-cow superceder to 317A! But, an excellent doc!

Also, if you don't have the "High Speed Digital Design" book by Howard John-
son, GET IT!

And, if we can get Howard to do an update to the book, we can get away from
worrying about controlled impedance lines crossing split plane (Right, Lee
Ritchey?)  :)

JustMOHO,

Mitch Morey