TECHNET Archives

July 2001

From:
Jorge Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:24:19 -0500
Hi

  We just bought an old oven that seems to be UV capable, there is buttons
on the panel to turn UV on and off and control the power 80/120 . But I
opened the oven and didn't see any lamps inside only panels ( like the
resistive panels of convective ovens )
  The oven is Senju model SF2508 not in production anymore and I could not
find any info on internet.
  Is this oven a combo unit ( UV/Reflow ) that they take out the UV section
?
  Is there any other source of UV that is not in lamp format ?

Thanks for any info.
Jorge Santana